Release Date: August 1988
Pet Shop Boys, Annually. Hardcover Annual.
Published by World International Publishing Ltd.
61 Pages. Edited by Chris Heath. Design by Mark Farrow.
Release Date: 15 December 1999
Catalogue Number: CDRDJ 6533
You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You’re Drunk UK Promo CD.
Card Outer Sleeve (Stickered) with CD on slide-out plastic tray.
Release Date: ?-?-2002
Catalogue Number: Release 01
Release UK Promo CD.
Card Sleeve with Silvered Foil Title Print.
Sticker to rear. Sealed item.
Release Date: ?-?-2001
Catalogue Number: PSB 001
Sampler CD for Remaster Editions.
Farrow designed part-glossy outer sleeve with inner sleeve and disc.
- Opportunities (Full length original seven inch)
- Why Don’t We Live Together? (Original New York Mix)
- King’s Cross
- I Want To Wake Up (Breakdown Mix)
- Domino Dancing
- So Sorry, I Said (Demo for Liza)
- My October Symphony
- Being Boring (Extended Mix)
- The Theatre
- Go West (1992 Twelve Inch mix)
- The Survivors
- Discoteca (Single Version)
- Always on My Mind (Dub Mix)
Additions coming soon: Bilingual Press Kit; Literally Issue 1; Thursday 12″; Bourgeois 12″; Vocal 12″