A few snippets of news. Not much, but it has been rather quiet.
- iTunes 10.6.1 has been released, which irons out a few bugs;
- Slim, Quad-Core & Air-Like MacBook Pros To Arrive In Late April Or Early May, according to Cult of Mac;
- Apparently, Steve Jobs loved ‘Siri’ but hated the name;
- Tim Cook’s in China. He’s been talking with the Mayor of Beijing, and the Chinese Vice Premier. He also went for a nose round the FoxConn plant;
- Mr Burns was spotted with an iPad on the most recent episode of The Simpsons. He had an app to release the trapdoor in his office (which he used), and a game called ‘Angry Burns‘;
- Ivy Bridge Quad-Core Desktop and Mobile Processors Reportedly Launching on April 29th;
- Cult of Mac have a mega gallery of the unboxing of a 1984 128k Macintosh. Have a look HERE;
- Australian customers who think they were misled into purchasing the 4G iPad will get their money back;
- After testing, the wifi in the new iPad is said to be the “worst ever”;
- Apple Update is STILL telling me I have HP driver updates. I DON’T! STOP TELLING ME I DO;
- Some wag suggested they are going to remake Back To The Future. That will be the day I go out and buy a shotgun;
- There’s a bug in Twitter that tells you you’re not following someone that you really are;
- The beta of Photoshop 6 has reached half a million downloads in less than a week;
- The British Government has decided to slap VAT on the price of pasties. I am outraged.