A little bit of weekend Tech News for you:
- The new AppleTV has the same 8GB of flash storage, but the RAM appears to be increased to 512MB;
- The beta of OSX 10.8 shows location-based reminders, such as those seen in iOS;
- Profit margins for Apple in the new iPad have been reduced, as it was said to cost $316 to build each unit, a substantial increase over its predecessor;
- There are delays in shipping the new iPad because of the glut of orders placed for the device;
- First beta of Lion 10.7.4 has been released to developers;
- Slimmer 13″ and 15″ MacBook Pros are still thought to be in production;
- Harrods Store in London have opened an Apple Store within its confines. 9to5Mac managed to get a sneaky pic (below).