The plans for Apple’s new ‘Mothership’ HQ in Cupertino, CA have been ever-so-slightly revised. The main revision of note is a new artists’ depiction of the building.
The other difference between the original plans are that it shows the layout of the floors on the interior of the building. The 40+MB of PDF plans can be gotten HERE. The Cupertino website is very slow, though.
- A new Ivy Bridge chipset is said to be able to support three independent displays, so future MacBook Pro and Air models may have this functionality one day;
- iBooks for iOS has been updated with new fonts and a Night-Time Reading Display;
- The BBC’s iPlayer app is available for iPhone and iPod Touch tomorrow (Thursday 8th);
- Walt Isaacson’s biography of Steve Jobs is this years’ best-selling book at Amazon;
- An Apple A6 based television could be released next year, with screen sizes ranging from 32 to 55 inches. Hate to think how much the largest model would cost;
- A report also suggests new iMacs may have some TV functionality;
- Intermorphic say that Mixtikl 5 should be in the iTunes store this week. Can’t wait. Review will appear on this blog.