Fruity Loops Studio is OUT NOW! It’s £8.99 for the time being, so get in quick before the price goes up! Think you’ll find it’s really worth it. There’s an HD Version for the iPad too, for all you lucky so-and-so’s who have The Magical Device!
FL Studio Mobile comes with a wide range of studio recorded instruments covering all musical styles like classic, jazz, rock, electronic and much more.
FL Studio Mobile offers the most innovative keyboard:
- 85-key clavier, 5 simultaneous touches (10 on iPad)
- Instant key resizing and scrolling with gestures
- Assign 2 different instruments to the 2 keyboard rows
- 3 key label modes
- Fullscreen support
- Two device orientations
- 1-tap recording with undo function
- Loop recording
- Fully configurable metronome
The mixer mode presents you with an overview of your project and allows you to quickly edit whole tracks.
- Set the signature and tempo of your song
- Add, duplicate and delete tracks
- Change the track’s instruments
- Volume fader
- Pan knob
- Effect bus setting
- Mute and solo
Bar-wise editing in the sequencer speeds up the process significantly: record just one measure of a beat or a melody, then simply repeat it a few times to build up your song.
- Quickly select parts of you song with the 2 select modes
- Move, duplicate, repeat a selection of measures
- Duplicate patterns and move them to other tracks
- Transpose selected notes
- Quantize tracks or selected parts
- Insert empty bars anywhere in the song
Editing individual notes with your fingers is faster, easier and more fun than using a mouse.
- Draw (write) notes by moving a crosshair
- Select notes by simply dragging a rectangle
- Move, duplicate and quantize notes
- Change the length of multiple notes at once
- Set the selected note’s velocity (volume)
Augment your song by adding and tweaking the rich repertory of real-time effects:
- Reverb simulates different rooms and halls
- Feedback delay (echo)
- 3-band Equalizer
- Resonant filter (optional accelerometer control)
- Amplifier with 2 overdrive types
- Pitch bend (controlled via the device tilt)
MIDI compatibiliy and wav export smoothen your workflow.
- Export your song and continue editing it on your DAW
- MIDI import and export
- Export to 44kHz 16bit stereo wav format
- WiFi transfer to your Mac/PC
- iTunes file sharing support
- Application wide undo function
- Autosave always lets you continue where you left off