Apologies for the lack of recent content – something I hope to rectify in the very near future. At least The Rapture never got us!
- Apple are believed to be looking at curved glass for the iPhone 5. They did it (sort of) with a previous model of iPod Nano. Won’t that make multi-touch a bit awkward, though?
- The hoo-har over Apple’s secretive meetings and blacked-out stores was nothing more than in-house training for new in-store iPad-interactive displays.
- The Apple Store iOS app is now updated with custom-build ordering an option.
- If they can get agreement from some music publishers, Apple will launch a cloud-based music service in June.
- 2 people were killed at FoxConn’s iPad manufacturing plant in China after a very big explosion.
- A Verizon retailer memo remarks that a 64GB iPhone 4 is on the way.
- On the Blogroll you’ll see a link for Retro Chick UK. If you’re at all interested in vintage fashion or retro stuff, please take the time to check it out. Her china collection is legendary, apparently!
- I still love Pomplamoose!